Leard Mita is an experienced healthcare administrator, with specialties in physician services. He has 15 years of experience in physician contracting, recruitment and onboarding, physician compensation, fair market valuations, medical group mergers, acquisitions, and startups. His on the ground experience across for-profit and nonprofit entities, both large and small, gives him invaluable perspective and insight.
Throughout his tenure as a senior healthcare administrator, Leard has managed hundreds of physician recruitments, thousands of physician contracts and physician compensation fair market value analyses, 30+ clinic acquisitions, and dozens of clinic startups. In addition, Leard has managed many hospital-based agreements and relationships with third-party physician groups, such as emergency medicine, hospitalist, anesthesia, radiology, pathology, critical care, neonatology, nephrology, dialysis, and various tele-medicine arrangements.
As a member of the American Association of Provider Compensation Professionals and the American Society of Appraisers, Leard is at the forefront of physician compensation models and fair market valuations.
Degrees, Memberships and Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Utah State University
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, Utah State University
- Master of Business Administration, University of Utah
- Certificate in Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- Member of American Society of Appraisers
- Member of American Association of Provider Compensation Professionals
- Member of American College of Healthcare Administrators
- Member of Medical Group Management Association
Leard lives in Davis, California, with his wife and son. He enjoys all things outdoors and spending time with his family.